With a commitment to excellence in teaching, research and professional activities, the Faculty of Management offers an MBA program in Sudbury campus with strong advantages when compared to programs offered at other universities:
- Good value in terms of preparing students for managerial and executive positions through a quality program that is competitively priced;
- Financial assistance for all full-time MBA students;
- Recognition of previous university studies through advanced standing, thus allowing students to complete their MBA in a shorter time period;
- Flexible timetable that allows students to complete their studies part-time or full-time;
- Small classes that allow for a close relationship with the professors and the other students;
- A student body rich with different cultures and backgrounds. Discussions with fellow students will often lead to new ideas and different approaches to management.
Our MBA program appeals to a variety of ambitious individuals:
- Permanent residents who seek to add value to their existing education;
- Top students who want to complement their university degree with a professional degree;
- Employed individuals who want to fast-track their career;
- International individuals who seek to complement their education and experience with a North American graduate degree; and to
- Top students who want to pursue management research.
For more information about the program, please contact the MBA Coordinator:
Dr. Reza Sina
Tel: 705-675-1151 ext. 2147