Join the others who have internationalised their LU degree - take advantage of the opportunity to live in another country and discover different people, cultures, and ways of life! Employers today want graduates with international experience and participation in an international experience will be what places you one step ahead of your peers in today's global job market.
Studying on Exchange - How Much Do You Know About It?
- Laurentian University has ties to more than 200 universities worldwide giving students access to studies in a variety of fields
- Students on the Laurentian International Exchange Program pay Laurentian tuition fees and in some cases, residence and meal plans as well
- Students earn credits which are applied to their Laurentian University degree upon their return
- Students remain eligible for financial assistance programs such as OSAP - students on exchange also remain eligible for Laurentian scholarships and bursaries to assit with associated costs of studying abroad
- The Ontario International Education Opportunity Scholarship has a value of $2500 and is available for students participating in the Laurentian International Exchange Program
- Download the Going Global handbook for more information!
Discover What Options Are Available for Laurentian Students:
- Programs offered in English with ISEP
- Search by program and language with ISEP
- ISEP sites open for application
- Bilateral Exchange Partners including France, Mexico, Italy, Spain, Ireland, and Japan!