|Options:||Minor, Concentration, Major, Specialization|
|Delivery:||Full time or part time|
The Mathematics program allows students to acquire a basic math background and to develop their analytical skills by exploring various branches of mathematics and computer science. Students can adapt the program to their particular aptitudes and career goals, studying one or more branches of the discipline.
• Four-year program lead to an Honours Bachelor of Arts or Science in Mathematics
• Computer science component is a valuable addition to the study of mathematics at Laurentian
• Programs develop rigour and the ability to apply analytical reasoning to real-life problems
• Also available: Certificate in Computing
Based on Grade 12 4U/M courses:
• 1 English or 1 Français (depending on language of study)
• 1 advanced functions
• 1 math (calculus, vectors advised)
• 3 other courses
• Minimum average of 70%
Statistician, accountant, meteorologist, economist, computer analyst, data analyst, office automator, investment fund manager, researcher, actuary, computer science, graduate studies, teaching…
Relevant graduate study opportunities at Laurentian:
Credit transfer opportunities are available from other recognized postsecondary institutions and are typically evaluated on an individual basis. Some fast-tracking opportunities also exist.