See the full reserves list at biblio.laurentian.ca/reserves.
To expedite the addition of materials to the reserve collection, faculty should:
- Please try to ensure that the material placed on reserve is genuinely in 'High Demand". Past statistics show that there have been numerous items placed on reserve that were not used.
- Complete a reserve form which are available on-line ( , 238K) or at the Reserve Desk. Please fill out all sections of this form. The call number is particularly important as in many cases it indicates the edition desired. Also, please use a separate sheet for each course.
- Complete the following electronic reserve form (for books only)
- Supply material to the library "at least one week in advance of its expected use by students."
- Submit photocopied material "stapled and placed in folder" which is labeled on the cover with the faculty's name, the name of her/his course, the author and title of the item.
Types of Reserve Material:
- Personal Copies: Faculty may place their own personal copies of texts on reserve, providing they are willing to have a bar code and a sticker assigned to each of these books.
- Photocopies: Faculty may place more than one copy of an article on reserve subject to copyright clearance. (Cancopy)
- Library Books: Faculty may request books from our stacks to be placed on reserve
Loan Period: Items on reserve are placed on a short-term loan
- One hour non-circulating
- Two hours non-circulating
- Four hours non-circulating
- One day
- Three days
- Seven days
Cancellation of Reserve Material
At the end of term, all items on reserve will be removed from this section. All material will be picked-up or delivered within the cancellation date indicated on the Reserve Form.
For more information please contact Monique Gauthier, Reserve Clerk at 675-1151 ext. 1400 or by email at email@example.com.