The Tech-Hub “computer Store” is wholly-owned and operated by Laurentian University. We supply computer equipment to students, faculty, staff, departments and Colleges. Managed by the IT department, the Tech-Hub “computer Store” is conveniently located in the University Class Room Building , Room A130, just across from the entrance to the Class Room. Feel free to drop by during our hours of operation. The store offers:
• Convenience – Centrally located and minutes from most affiliated University and residences. Download the campus map to view the visitor parking available nearby.
• Knowledgeable Service Desk – Service desk members are knowledgeable, non-commissioned and willing to help meet your technology needs. As product consultants we are here to help you find what you need: computers, printers, accessories, software and more.
• Certified Technicians – Our technicians are A+ certified, and have a wide training in networks, virus removal, hardware, and operating system/software troubleshooting.
• Great Prices –As an educational reseller, the Laurentian Tech-Hub is able to offer students and staff steep discounts on both hardware and software for personal and institutional use as well as course work.
• Wide Selection – The Store offers a wide range of hardware and software at competitive prices. The Tech-Hub “computer Store” is an authorized Apple, IBM, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba, Hewlett Packard reseller and service provider. In addition, the Tech-Hub “computer Store” carries a wide range of peripheral products from vendors such as HP, ATI Technologies, Seagate, Canon, Okidata, Lexmark, Epson. New products and services are continually being considered. Please call, or drop into the store, and let our sales consultants help you with your computer needs.
• Compatibility – The Laurentian Computer Store stocks a variety of products which meet and exceed University standards, ensuring compatibility across our campuses.
For Retail Customers:
Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm